At Safer Orthodontics, we appreciate your desire to seek the best possible orthodontic care for you or your child. We share this same goal; Dr. Safer understands that no two individuals present to our office with identical treatment needs. He therefore treats every patient case using a personalized approach, giving it the time and attention it deserves.
- We pride ourselves in our honesty for every aspect of treatment. Dr. Safer is committed to beginning treatment only when he feels it will be most beneficial for our patients.
- Dr. Safer is a Board Certified Orthodontist. This status is achieved after hundreds of hours of voluntary preparation to prove his clinical skills and orthodontic knowledge. Only 1 in 3 orthodontists are board certified.
- After graduating dental school with honors, Dr. Safer not only completed 1-year of general dentistry and 3-years of orthodontic training, but Dr. Safer subsequently completed a unique 1.5-years fellowship focused on advanced surgical techniques in orthodontics.
- We have invested in today’s latest cutting-edge technologies to provide the most advanced care and diverse options for our patients.
- With more than a year of planning to make it just right, our state-of-the-art, beautifully designed office and friendly staff generate a welcoming environment.
- Be sure to ask us about our token program – you’re surely in for a smile!
We look forward to greeting you personally at Safer Orthodontics, where we aim to “Specialize in Your Smile”!